Corona Virus Update
To our valued patients,
As the ongoing news of the Covid-19 virus hits closer to home, we would like to update our valued patients on the precautions we are taking. Your health and safety are always our first priority.
- Masks are still required for our staff and patients.
- We consider the health and well-being of our patients and employees to be our top priority.
- Our office is cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected throughout the entire day, every day.
We are following the CDC’s recommendations carefully to help prevent any spread of the virus. We are taking preventive measures by encouraging frequent and proper handwashing with anti-bacterial soap throughout the day and in between patients and appointments, disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces, and allowing employees to stay home if they are unwell.
We politely request that you reschedule your appointment if you qualify for any of the following guidelines consistent with the CDC’s recommendations:
- You or anyone you’ve had close contact with have been to China, Iran, Italy, or South Korea in the last 14 days
- You have a fever, cold, or flu
- You have been knowingly in contact or exposed to the virus or anyone who has been sick with a cold, fever, or flu
Please reschedule your appointment if you meet any of these conditions. We are more than happy to rebook you and appreciate your cooperation.
We value your continued respect and trust. We appreciate you as a valued patient and we look forward to seeing you in the future.